Posts Tagged ‘business idea’
# Type paternalistic
This type of paternalistic leader found only in communities that are traditional, mostly agrarian community. One of the main characteristics of traditional masuarakat is high respect anggiota addressed by the community to the parents or someone elder.
This fatherly leader, as a role model or role model of society. Usually tiokoh custom-shop, the scholars and teachers. This leader is to develop the attitude of togetherness.
# Type Charismatic
Not many things that can be listened to from the existing literature on charismatic leadership criteria. Indeed there is a distinctive characteristic that is very alluring appeal so as to gain followers whose numbers are sometimes very large. Strictly speaking a charismatic leader is someone who is admired by many adherents although the followers are not always able to explain in concrete terms why people are admired.
# Type of Laissez Faire
This leader is generally held that the organization will run smoothly by itself because the members of the organization consist of people who are adults who know what is the purpose of the organization, what goals to be achieved, what tasks must be fulfilled by each member and leaders are not too frequent intervention.
The formula for starting a business with very little investment is taking advantage of the best assets with which accounts: yourself.
Today you are 7 ideas related to special health care services can become a great business if you work with great responsibility.
1. Nursing care. And hectic modern life makes the care of older adults is a niche opportunity. Are increasingly dependent families of such services to ensure a comfortable and dignified life of their loved ones in the golden age.
2. Pet Care. Whether on holiday, for emergencies in general or on prescription, the pet care service has a claim which can be used very well. Caring for your dog while the family is out a few days is a service that can be realized even in the comfort of your home and you can charge a good price (per day). Read the rest of this entry »
Raising money to start your business is one of the important steps in the process of assembling a business.
It’s probably the most limitations is for entrepreneurs because they usually know the alternatives for the capital that allows them to take the first step.
My colleague Ali Manrique posted on his blog an excellent theme on 7 ways to finance the startup of your business that I share today.
And it is to get funding for a business project, it is sometimes uncomfortable especially if your options represent commitments with third parties. Read the rest of this entry »
Almost every month it seems someone comes up with a truly unique business idea to make a fortune on the Internet. One young man sold pixels on eBay and became a millionaire. A lady in Kansas sells colorful tumbleweeds all over the world through her website to earn a six-figure salary.
While there is no guarantee of making a fortune with an Internet business, you have to develop an idea and give it a try to have a chance of earning some additional money.
1. Consider interests, skills and specialties you posses. Write down things your friends, family members or co-workers think you do incredibly well.
2. Research the social trends you can make use of in your area, across the nation and even globally.
3. Think about the times when you wanted a particular good or service and couldn’t find it in the business world. Perhaps the solution you created would be appealing to other people who need the same good or service.
4. Share your idea with the people around you to get their input on the feasibility of your idea from an outsider’s perspective. Read the rest of this entry »
Once we found our business idea, that is, once you know which company we will create, and we already have enough resources to do this, it is time to implement our idea.
But before setting up and implementing our business, we should take our time, and take into account the following tips:
Clearly define the target market
An important requirement before starting a business, is to identify clearly what the target market or which will target our products or services.
Clearly define our target market will enable us to know well the needs, tastes, preferences, habits, customs and consumer behavior that conforms; allow us to focus only on it, specialize in it, designing products that meet their needs, tastes and preferences, and strategies that take advantage of their habits, customs and behaviors, thus achieving greater efficiency.
At the start of our company, it is recommended to target only one type of market, ie, focus and specialize in one type of customer, and then, as we grow, just beginning to turn to other markets.
Investigate the market consists of being collect and analyze information about consumers that make up our target market. Which means getting to know and analyze well your needs, tastes, preferences, habits, customs, behaviors, and other characteristics.
Good research will allow us to design the product that best suits their needs, establish the most appropriate price for them, establish sales channels more accessible to it, design the advertising message which may have their greatest impact, etc.